Today I want to call to attention hardheadedness. I do not understand the point of asking for someone's advice when you are going to go and do the complete opposite anyway. Why are you wasting folks' time. Another thing I can't stand, is when you give a person sound advice based on your experience in the matter and they do not take heed to what you tell them. Case in point, the husband wakes up with pink eye. Now I know for a fact that pink eye is a bacterial infection that comes from you not washing your hands and then spreading those nasty germs to your eyes. I told him that he needs to wash his hands more often and stop rubbing your eyes. What does he do? He sits in bed rubs his eyes, proceeds to go to the bathroom, leaves the bathroom without washing his nasty ass hands. I don't understand, how people can be that negligent and stubborn. If I just said that you need to wash your hands more often, why would you come your ass out of the bathroom of all places without washing your damn hands? That is the one room in the house where plenty of germs, particularly e. coli hang out. That is why there are signs in public restrooms telling employees to wash their damn hands!
It has been increasingly noted that both Vince and Alex have deplorable hand washing habits and I think they are both disgusting in this regard. I do not care if either one of them reads this. Whenever you can take your ass to the bathroom, don't wash your hands, and think that you can come into the kitchen and stick your hands in the food, you have a serious problem. I try to keep bars of soap in the bathroom to encourage them both to wash their hands. If you don't practice general hand washing procedures, you are nasty, that's it that's all. No one wants shit flakes or dick chips in the ice. You are nasty!!
I told him that he needs to go to a clinic to get medical attention. Instead of doing that, he is sitting in bed researching shit on the internet. There is nothing to research! You have an infection and you need to see a doctor. I am not sure what is so difficult about that. I had to learn that hard way that you do not research illnesses on the internet because there is so much misinformation out there. It can also cause anxiety in some people, me included. You could try to find some home remedy to keep from going to the doctor, but you end up doing more harm to yourself. Why? Because you are stubborn. The only thing he should be doing is looking for the phone number to a clinic, getting medical attention and washing his nasty ass hands to keep the rest of us from getting damn pink eye. I suppose the obvious is too much to handle for some folks. Ever hear of Occam's Razor? Where it is a problem solving principle that posits that the simplest answer is usually the correct one. At any rate...I guess I will end this rant now because I don't even want to get into my mother's stubborn behavior. That is a whole other beast altogether.
Here is my preemptive "I told you so."
A.P.
It has been increasingly noted that both Vince and Alex have deplorable hand washing habits and I think they are both disgusting in this regard. I do not care if either one of them reads this. Whenever you can take your ass to the bathroom, don't wash your hands, and think that you can come into the kitchen and stick your hands in the food, you have a serious problem. I try to keep bars of soap in the bathroom to encourage them both to wash their hands. If you don't practice general hand washing procedures, you are nasty, that's it that's all. No one wants shit flakes or dick chips in the ice. You are nasty!!
I told him that he needs to go to a clinic to get medical attention. Instead of doing that, he is sitting in bed researching shit on the internet. There is nothing to research! You have an infection and you need to see a doctor. I am not sure what is so difficult about that. I had to learn that hard way that you do not research illnesses on the internet because there is so much misinformation out there. It can also cause anxiety in some people, me included. You could try to find some home remedy to keep from going to the doctor, but you end up doing more harm to yourself. Why? Because you are stubborn. The only thing he should be doing is looking for the phone number to a clinic, getting medical attention and washing his nasty ass hands to keep the rest of us from getting damn pink eye. I suppose the obvious is too much to handle for some folks. Ever hear of Occam's Razor? Where it is a problem solving principle that posits that the simplest answer is usually the correct one. At any rate...I guess I will end this rant now because I don't even want to get into my mother's stubborn behavior. That is a whole other beast altogether.
Here is my preemptive "I told you so."
A.P.
No comments:
Post a Comment