Sunday, January 3, 2016

First

Today I am officially a blogger. I am not trying to earn money or anything at this time. I would just like to use this platform for self-expression. This could be a secondary journal of sorts.

One thing that is making me extraordinarily happy today is the companionship of my Thor cat. I have read that one way cats show their affection for you is by clinging to you. They may sit close to you or perhaps follow you from room to room. I see this as a major plus because my fuzzy little heartbeat is lying right next to at this very moment.

I have been doing some Google searches on Snowshoe mix cats. Strange thing is that many stories and videos posted about these lovely creatures has one thing in common. That oddity is that many of them start out as strays. These cats are quite beautiful. Therefore it is baffling to discover that many of them were once homeless and hungry. My handsome boy was a stray for three years. Luckily my friends showed him and many other stray cats love and kindness by providing them with meals and water.  I just wonder if there are some irresponsible breeders out there somewhere that are attempting to produce a particular breed of cat. However, when the kitties do not turn out as desired they are dumped on the street to fend for themselves.  I hope that is not the case, but there are some rotten people out there.

No comments:

Post a Comment