Saturday, February 20, 2016

Grey Day

So somehow I messed up. My skin is itchy and grey today.  I have been eating pretty well with the exception of a few sweets and dairy here and there. My next plan of attack is to have zero chocolate for the next couple of weeks.  I felt brave yesterday and ate a Chunky candy bar which has chocolate, peanuts and raisins. It was delicious but now I have dry patches. It could be the dairy too though.  I have been pretty liberal with it lately. I think I will benefit from washing my heated blanket too. It could still have tree nut proteins in it. I am not sure if those things can even be washed.  But I need to find a way. I want to wash it in hot water and ammonia.  In the interim, I could use my other blankets.

No comments:

Post a Comment